Not being able to orgasm or having troubles is very common for women. Maybe you have troubles both during penetrative sex, and clitoral stimulation.
- About 1/3 of women have difficulty reaching orgasm.
- Antidepressants and other medications can affect desire & libido.
- Stress, relationship issues, and lifestyle factors can also affect this.
- This is a very normal thing to experience.
Not all vulvas are created equal
- Some women have never experienced an orgasm, others don’t orgasm every time they have sex.
- The time it takes to achieve orgasm can be a very long time.
- If arousal isn’t happening, how can you orgasm?
- Foreplay is generally important to reach an adequate aroused state.
- Knowing your body can work wonders, do you know what turns you on?
- Previous experiences and emotional hang ups can definitely affect the ability to climax.
Speaking to a sex therapist will assist finding out what your emotional blocks are to potentially orgasming, and where these blocks have come from. Start living and experiencing a happier sex life.